Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who ate all the pies...

I did.












And I will be.
Flying to the States on Saturday for two weeks and I can almost hear my fat pants getting excited. If you have been you will relate. Have you ever eaten such fatty, processed & sugary food ever! I am going to be a heffalump. Bring it on!

I can almost see my husband throw his eyes up to heaven when he reads this. He doesn't get it. Men don't. Womens obssession with weight.
 I would think of myself as bigish girl-I have never been skinny (and it doesnt help that my sister is a svelte size six) and  I know I am not anyway obese... I am a  size 14.. not one of these "im a size 14 in jeans" and there are 3 bellys hanging out over the band- Girl just buy the size 16 willa!

I have discovered the gym in the last 6 months so the clothes are getting a little looser (Don't you just love that)  but the scales havent changed a bit though! Another thing men can't understand- "Honey why are you getting obssessed with the scales when you can SEE the difference in your shape and in your clothes" but I just pout like a five year old and say I want to SEE the change in the damn scales...


I am embarking on a 12 week Fat loss and toning probgramme with a low carb- not no carb, low carb diet- before all you anti Atkins who think they know it all but have information dating back ten years, start trying to ram your opinions down my trapwith Planet Health Club Blackpool so here it is for those of you interested in the journey  http://gymwillfixit.blogspot.com/

 Bring it on! After the eating all the pies in Florida of course...

4 comments:

  1. Hey we americans are proud of our sloppy processed sweet saturated foods! ha! I swear these no carb diets are taking over the earth, there's gotta be a mountain of bread somewhere.

    I just started dating this girl and she is thee best cook I have ever met in my life. She goes to farmers markets, buys yellow cherry tomatoes, squash blossoms, 5 types of different cheese including my favorite, pepper jack, and premarinated salmon. She's so different from the 1 dollar double cheeseburger you could get from across the street from anwhere.

    Nice meeting you Sue, if you have any questions about blogging, do ask.

    -J.Manor

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, I only do LC when I need to lose a few lbs then no better woman to get out the rolling pin and flour! She has you spoiled! Best way to a mans heart really is through his belly, you only started dating and you are blogging about her already...LOL
    Ill see you on your blog when I get back from Florida if my fingers don't get too fat to type after all this theme park food...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah my girlfriend and I are very non-gradual.

    Hey when you get back you should check out this site called 20sb. It's 20 something bloggers. I don't know if you're part of the site already but it's a really nifty organized place to meet other bloggers.

    Later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey J, I just had a quick look at 20sb! it looked really good... LOOKED...not LOOKS.. Give me a second while a get a tissue... and blow my nose... sniff sniff... You have to be 20-29.. I just turned 30! Waaaaaah... Its the first time ive ever been told im too OLD for something.. Ok once or twice ive been asked to come off the bouncing castle at the funfairs... Any other suggestions for an old fogey like me to try instead...

    ReplyDelete